Consumer Perception-Revenue Cycle Performance Webinar Series
On Demand Recordings and Slides Available Now
ClearBalance® and The Advisory Board Company held a webinar series highlighting the latest survey findings from the Healthcare Consumerism study and the Revenue Cycle Benchmarks report. Access all three recordings and their slides by filling out the form.
What Patients Think and Do to Pay their Healthcare Costs
Healthcare costs are top of mind for consumers. For three consecutive years, ClearBalance® and Porter Research have taken the pulse of healthcare consumers to understand their attitudes and actions related to healthcare costs, healthcare providers and financing options. View this webinar to hear results from the 3rd annual Healthcare Consumerism study:
- Feedback from more than 4,000 healthcare consumers
- Perceptions about healthcare organizations that focus on affordable care
- How consumers want to communicate about healthcare costs
Revenue Cycle Benchmarking Trends
The Advisory Board 2017 Hospital Revenue Cycle Benchmarking Initiative looks at the latest revenue cycle performance data from across Advisory Board Company membership, including a cohort of over 500 survey respondents and performance technology members. This presentation highlights:
- Key industry trends and insights
- The latest data about patient access, midcycle and business office functions
- Broader market trends that affect the revenue cycle
Navigating Healthcare Consumerism
Collecting patient pay up front can be a delicate balancing act. Do you have the right tools and processes to empower your staff? Do you have a solid patient pay strategy that will attract consumers? The topics discussed include:
- Managing Public Perception: How do you handle up-front patient collections when faced with potential patient and community backlash?
- Patient Engagement Strategies: What tactics work best to engage patients in the financial conversation? How early – and often – do you engage patients to discuss their cost of care?
- Methods for Population Segmentation: Population stratification is one method to better understand patient/consumer financial needs. What approaches are you taking to stratify your populations to learn how they like to communicate and the best ways to keep them engaged?